Like many other people, you must have set some goals for the New Year, and you probably might have set goals for your individual and/or business brand as well.
Your brand is something you need to keep working on regardless of whether you are an entrepreneur or an employee. Your brand is your brand even when you quit a particular business and move or to another or when you leave a job for another one.
Here are some of the effective ways to supercharge your brand this year:
1. Set clear goals and objectives: What do you want to achieve this year in terms of your branding? Do you want more brand awareness? Brand clarity? Speaking Engagements? etc. Get clear on what you want so you have the right sense of direction.
2. Have a brand strategy: If you don’t have a strategy, it is easy to get carried away by what other people are doing and even get confused on what you should be doing. Your brand strategy should be based on your brand goals.
3. Tell your story: Who are you? Who do you serve? Why do you do what you do? How long have you been doing what you do? What is your ‘WHY’?
4. Build communities: Build your brand around communities and you wll have a sustainable brand. Don’t focus on selling and selling only; you should be able to have an authentic community online.
5. Keep your social media in check: Make sure your social media presence is in line with your brand. Take care of themes, brand tone, graphics, etc. to further communicate your brand values.
6. Consistency is key: Show up, keep showing up! Stay in the minds of your target audience by consistently sharing valuable and shareable content.
How do you intend to work on your brand this year? Let’s hear from you below!